We are excited to be listing this beautiful classic example of the Jaguar XJ6. There is something timeless about the Jaguar XJ series. With black exterior and tan leather on the inside, this car is elegant, agile, and powerful. This six-cylinder sedan with automatic transmission has nearly 96,000 original miles has had three owners. The current owner bought the car as a project a few months ago and, after putting thousands of dollars into the vehicle because of his love for this model, has decided to move on to the next labor of love.
The current owner replace all of the wood trim with completely refinished and upgraded Vanden Plas trim which is stunning as you can see. Additionally, the current owner has had done by a highly qualified mechanic an impressive series of maintenance including:
- Remove and replace leaking engine hoses
- Remove and replace air conditioning compressor
- Remove and replace brake pads and calipers
- Remove and replace windshield washer pump
- Remove and replace all four door lock motors
- Remove and replace engine cold starter injector
- Remove and replace starter motor
- Remove and replace air intake boots
- Much more—all records available
So if you are looking for a iconic Jag XJ6 look for further! We have one ready to hit the road!